Alberta Leasco Leasing
Looking to lease a new vehicle but unsure of the benefits of leasing?
TOP REASONS TO LEASE WITH ALBERTA LEASECO
- Pay for the vehicle you drive, while you lease it
- Preowned vehicle lease options
- No credit, low credit lease opportunities
- Typically lower payments
- Never obtain negative equity during your usage of the vehicle
- Lower monthly payments
- Budget your vehicle expenses with a fixed payment
- Lease new vehicles every two to four years and get the latest and greatest from GM
- Decided you may want to keep the vehicle? You can finance the vehicle at the end of the lease
- You aren't committed to keeping the vehicle longer than the lease term
- Pay less tax, you'll only pay tax on the months of your lease instead of for the full vehicle purchase price
THE RIGHT VEHICLE. THE RIGHT TIME. IS LEASING RIGHT FOR YOU?
YOUR LEASE IS ALMOST OVER - WHAT IS NEXT? EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS!
FIND YOUR NEXT RIDE
Start looking early and explore what's available at the dealership that will match your lifestyle. Or book an appointment with a product specialist to help you decide.
RETURN YOUR VEHICLE
If you don't need or want to get into a new GM vehicle or buy your lease out, you can simply return it to the dealership. Contact our store to find your answers, if this option aligns with your decision.
BUY YOUR LEASED VEHICLE
Have you decided to buy your leased vehicle because it fits your lifestyle? You can purchase your vehicle at any point during your lease. Visit us in-store by scheduling an appointment to discuss your options.
DECISIONS, DECISIONS, DECISIONS...
If you have decided to turn your vehicle in at the end of the lease and get rolling into a new model that better fits your current lifestyle, our team makes it easy! We aim to make your lease-end process go as efficiently as possible and help you explore your options for what comes next.
PLAN AHEAD: GET YOUR INSPECTION COMPLETED.
Schedule a pre-return inspection within 90 days of lease end to determine if it's excess or if it's normal wear covered under your lease agreement.
TO GET STARTED ON A RETURN OF YOUR LEASE:
1. Contact your sales representative from who you purchased your vehicle, and they will get you in contact with our leasing department.
2. Schedule a pre-lease end vehicle inspection with our Lease Administration. (Budget up to 1 hour to have your vehicle inspected prior to the end of the lease)
3. Address any end-of-lease items that the leasing team provides you with (if any).
4. Schedule your appointment to return your vehicle to the dealership.
5. Schedule an appointment to pick out a new vehicle.
GET GOING: HEAD TO THE DEALERSHIP TO FIND YOUR NEXT VEHICLE
Within 14 days of your lease ending, schedule an appointment to find the perfect vehicle that matches your lifestyle. Our team is ready to help!